Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day one of the full plan in motion...


I had a bowl of original Eco Planet hot cereal this morning. I added some roughly broken pecans, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and a few frozen blueberries. Just poured a half cup of boiling water over it all and ... breakfast! I usually eat the brown sugar variety but in keeping with me trying to not consciously eat sugar, I tried the original. It was filling and satisfying and tasty.

Working towards the dream life...feeling the best I can feel and not promoting the advancement of this Hashimoto's disease and the destruction of the rest of my thyroid...I CAN DO THIS!

A cup of decaf coffee (I admit I added ONE non-dairy creamer)...Have a nice day! :)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hot cereal is such a great comfort food. However, I must admit to using lite syrup in mine. I add walnuts, raisins and cinnamon and/or nutmeg.