Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fruit is definitely not my friend!

Well...it's been a long road to discovery...but I am closer than ever. FRUIT! OUT! I began this journey for vain reasons too...hate the bloated belly. Eliminating fruit, fructose...helping tremendously to flatten the midsection. It is worth it. I like fruit, but not the bloating.

Sticking to veggies...and homemade buckwheat baked goods, homemade soups, and watching it when out to eat. Hey, I made sweet potato chips in the oven. Delicious! Google Martha Stewart's recipe. I did. Good stuff!

bye bye fruit...

1 comment:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Have you tried eating fruit first? The way it was explained to me is that fruit leaves your stomach in 20 minutes whereas if you eat fruit with your breakfast it sits in your stomach and ferments till the rest of your food passes through. Just a thought.