Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All is well...

My dad is fine...home...and in no pain. It was the smoothest operation he has had to have to date. I am so pleased for him. This past year has been hell with all he has had to endure and it was nice to have an "easy" one, for lack of a better way of putting it.

Thanks for the well wishes. HUGS

I had salmon encrusted with horseradish and asparagus sauce when dining out one evening while away. I wondered if the sauce would be tolerated by my insides but it was and it it was one of the most delicious meals I have ever had. When I first heard about it though I thought, "Yuck, that sounds horrible," but I was in an adventurous mood and it paid off. Delish!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Glad to hear dad's ok.

Going out to eat is scary sometimes, huh? You are a brave woman to try something different! I went out with three friends today to a local Italian/American restaurant, and ordered steak tips with NOTHING on them, and they were wonderful.

Lynn Barry said...

AWESOME! Yes, I agree I usually have everything bland as can be. This time worked another time might not.
Again, glad you had a good eating out experience. Thanks for the kind words.
HUGS