Saturday, August 6, 2011

Beanfields Bean and Rice Chips!

Yesterday I was down in the dumps because I committed to no potato or corn chips since potatoes and corn are not good for the conditions I am battling/living with. Popcorn, corn nuts, corn tacos and tortillas...geesh, I had already given up wheat, dairy, soy, and a list of others substances so I was bummin'...yup, feeling sorry for myself...then a package arrived with samples of Beanfields Bean and Rice Chips and lo and behold a miracle occurred...a snack that doesn't have any of the no nos...talk about perfect timing!

Last night I tried the sea salt and pepper variety and let me tell you they are delicious. They are crunchy and hearty and since I LOVE PEPPER, these chips satisfy the pepper lover.

I have three more bags to try and will report back.

THANK YOU BEANFIELDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: