Sunday, August 7, 2011

Beanfields update!

I have now tried all varieties of Beanfields Beans and Rice Chips and love all of them.

My list of faves starting with my all-time fave is Pico De Gallo, Sea Salt, Sea Salt & Pepper, and Unsalted.

I truly enjoyed each variety but my two faves are Pico De Gallo and Sea Salt. I am definitely ordering cases of these delicious snacks.

I had no idea that corn snacks were not making me feel good until recently when I overloaded on popcorn consumption...ugh...that is when I began to research again the lists of substances I should and should not ingest.

When I eat Beanfields chips I feel NOTHING...I just enjoy the experience, unlike the way I feel after eating potato chips or corn chips...and they fill you up because they have more protein in them than the potato and corn snacks.

SO again, THANK YOU BEANFIELDS!

No comments: