Thursday, August 4, 2011

Every day something new it seems...

I hear about tapioca not being good for hypothyroid and Hashimoto's and potatoes and corn and all the other substances I have already eliminated...yikes! It seems that every day something new goes on the no no list...I started to feel sorry for myself, but stopped myself because I accept the fact that I have these conditions and am glad I know I do (all those years I was clueless are in the past), so all there is to do is fight the fight with eliminating what needs to be eliminated, and watch everything I ingest so I can feel the best I can feel and minimize the inflammation and destruction inside my body.

Heads held high! life is good when you know how to behave so you can improve the quality of life.

I am not completely self righteous, I WANT SOMETHING I CAN'T HAVE...what do i do??? I tip my head back and laugh until the craving passes. LOL

1 comment:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

I, like you, have lots of foods that are not my friends. It's helpful to know that there are others out there who have food problems. Sigh!