Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kung Pao Shrimp...pow!


I could eat Oriental-style dishes every day. Today I made Kung Pao shrimp and it was delish.

Thaw cooked shrimp, make sure it is sulfite free, and then sautee chopped celery, chopped carrots, and a little chopped cabbage in oil...then add the shrimp and cashews and garlic powder, about a tab. garlic chili sauce, and ginger and pepper. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes. Serve over rice.

I started doing some exercises and wow I learned that standing is better than sitting...I never thought about it one way or another...but I am going to stand up more and sit down less...supposedly burns more calories...hugs!

2 comments:

yesac29 said...

Hey I miss you so much and i cannot wait to see you on Sunday!!! Love you

PS: This looks really good! kind of looks like what we had! love ya

Lynn Barry said...

Oh Casey Casey Casey...thanks for checking on me here...did you write a new poem? I will go check your site now...can't wait to see you too...hey, and agent wanted to see three chapters today...keep your fingers crossed! Love ya