Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pea soup


I found a recipe for pea soup on one of our fellow food blogs, and will credit the recipe to the blogger after I go back and find out which one it was...I put a bag of frozen peas in the food processor and added almond milk, salt and pepper, and garlic powder. I processed it until smooth and then heated in a big bowl in the microwave. I had a cup of it and it was tasty and satisfying. So thank you, blogger!

At times in life it is hard to say good bye and I have to do that soon to some loved ones who are moving away...the old "always in my heart" thing is oh so true...I have to believe that...it does not mean I am not crying a lot lately thinking about saying "good bye." The heart shaped rock was given to me by one of the people moving away.

Okay, I will try to get a grip...have a lovely evening. This is the blog I found the pea soup recipe at http://www.milkforthemorningcake.blogspot.com/...of course I adapted mine...thanks again, blogger!

No comments: