Monday, August 4, 2008

Super soup!


I felt like experimenting so I peeled the skin off a potato, chopped it up, and put it in the food processor along with three carrots, a small onion,two stalks of celery, a clove of garlic and 1/2 cup of water. I processed until pureed consistency and then I heated the mixture up with some almond milk, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. I let it simmer for a while and then for two days I enjoyed delicous soup. It was so flavorful and satisfying.

I dragged out my flute and played some tunes. I decided if I am ever going to get back into flute playing I need to just leave it out on my desk so it will invite me to pick it up. I ventured out to the garage and looked at the piano but didn't try playing it yet...I will work up to that...I know...I'm a wimp.

No news from any agents...but that's okay...I will keep writing any way. Hey hey! Have a nice day! :)

No comments: