Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween happiness


The sun is shining, I am just about to go out and ride my bike...it is not exactly hot out, but I am bundled appropriately. I feel kidlike and that is an especially fun way to feel on Halloween.

I was desperate for a piece of toast so I bought a loaf of GLUTINO cornbread, and even though it has yeast in it, like I said I was desperate. I toasted it and spread a thin layer of peanut butter on it and holy hallowed hot bread it satisfied my craving. So far no problem...

I also bought a pouch of salmon (only salt and water in it) and mixed it with light olive oil and chopped celery and onions and pepper and oh my GOD is it good...

So, don't know about you but I am trickin' no one...I am lovin' my treats with foods that ARE my friends...BOO-tiful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, I treated myself to some Knickknick bagels last week, and I was mmmmmming and mmmmming all day for several days. They were that good!

Lynn Barry said...

I love those products too...they sure are good...HUGS