Tuesday, September 16, 2008

16 miles baby!


Probably the only one who will appreciate this sign is Lea...but I just had to photograph the moment...I rode my bike 16 miles today. Caneadea NY is halfway. I stopped there for an iced tea and a break from pedaling before riding back home. I saw lots of sticks on the shoulder of the road where I ride and a huge chunk of a tree on a roof that some folks with chainsaws were attending to, must have been from the storm the other night...I heard about five dogs barking at me, but no sign of them, so luckily they must have been tied up. Phew!

I did very well on my eating today...I was slipping back into too much sugar in my ingestion, but today I had very little. I sure do feel better when I eat less of it...

I am hooked on watching everything and anything about the election...I am a registered Democrat and will vote accordingly...BTW I loved the Saturday Night Live opener...SARAHOUSLY HILARYOUS! :)

5 comments:

Lea Ray said...

That's a long ass haul honey. Good job!!!! I know I couldn't do it. I'm so lazy lately. We'll do lunch soon.

Lynn Barry said...

Give me a couple hours so I can peddle down to Belmont...hehe...might be a wee bit sweaty when I arrive, but I sure will be hungry...LOL...HUGS

Flamenco Mom said...

OMG that is AWESOME! Great job, Lynn! I've been thinking it's time to conquer my fears and get a bike; you are an inspiration! HUGS

Lynn Barry said...

THANKS FM...HUGS

Unknown said...

you go girl, ride that bike! I want one and will probably get one this winter.