Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hazelnut milk


Okay so I don't do cow's milk or goat's milk or soy milk but I do do rice milk and almond milk and my latest...hazelnut milk. It has 30% daily calcium in a serving and that is nice to know since I do wonder about that sort of thing. I give it a squirt of chocolate syrup and heat it up and yum...I just used it for the liquid in a bowl of grits and yum...so double yum.

About the debate last night. Yes, I am a registered Democrat but I try to have an open mind and yet I still think Barak Obama conducted himself more presidentially, but that's just one woman's opinion.

Still riding the bike...one problem...delicate. Underwear...to wear or not to wear...don't laugh...the elastic around the leg is the problem so I think I will wear my cut off yoga pants (I never did get into yoga but the pants were only $3 so hey)under my pants when I ride...I know that is perhaps more info than you wanted but it is a biker's concern...saddle sores...ugh...

HAPPY SATURDAY or whatever day it is when you read this.

*Pic is of me after riding 8 miles, I am taking a break before riding back...what happened to my usual smile? Must have been thinking about the underwear question...to wear or not to wear...

No comments: