Friday, September 5, 2008

GF Granola


So I made those oatmeal bars the other day and crumbled one up in a bowl, poured almond milk over it and ate it and it got me thinking about granola, so I made granola last night and this morning I had...drum roll...homemade GF granola.
I know most of you have probably already made your own granola but this was my first time...I know it won't be my last...yummy!

Googled (cooks.com) and adapted (of course)...

Put the following in a microwaveable bowl:

2 cups GF oatmeal
1 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup br. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix well. Cook in microwave for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container.

I watched both political conventions and I am a registered Democrat but I must say this is proving to be an interesting race. I look forward to the next two months. It will be anything but d-u-l-l.

No comments: