Thursday, September 18, 2008

I might take off one day and just keep going...


Okay, so that was attention getting...I took another 16 mile bike ride and I find that I enjoy it so much I don't want to stop...not a bad thing...but I do have to go home at some point...hehe

Yes, Flamenco Mom...get on a bike and ride...having written that, I do caution you...there are dangers out there, getting hit by a car, falling off the bike...well, you get the idea, so I don't want to be responsible for you putting yourself in harm's way. I wear a helmet always and a bright ORANGE jacket while riding...they certainly can't miss my shallwesay big old butt...but perhaps in time I will reduce that bubble...although even when I was much thinner I had junk in my trunk...

SO...any ways...two times out on the bike, 16 miles each time and three days with NO sugary foods...I sure feel at the top of my game when I avoid sugary things...of course I have NO problem not eating gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, yeast, anything acidic, but I was slipping back into my sugar obsession and thinking about it all day long...when can I have some more...more...more...so I KNOW I am more in control when I just don't eat it...

Oh...wow...what a feelin'...

Just wanna hug someone...hubby?

No comments: