Monday, June 9, 2008

Am I nuts?


In the past few years I have eliminated and then added eliminated and then added foods...it has been a challenge to find exactly what works for my body but as always I can say lately it all seems to be coming together...and adding nuts back in is helping...a handful of nuts...it's a beautiful thing if you can tolerate them.

So let me see...I believe gluten, casein, soy, yeast, sugar, citrus, fructose, eggs,and sulfites are my no nos...It's a long list, but the list of yes yes's is good enough for me.

I think I will go get a handful of almonds to munch on...loaded with calcium, they say. I GOT NUTS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am with you. I just made your lovely loaf...it's great. Do you feel that the more food you cut out, the more weight you gain? It is driving me crazy. Course if I had more time to exercise that would help.