Wednesday, June 4, 2008

True Grit

Day two and the grits for breakfast are still yummy...Later in the day yesterday I made a sauce with carrots, water, garlic, onion, oregano, basil, and salt and pepper in my blender, thickened it a bit with some rice flour for a few minutes in the microwave and then poured it over spaghetti squash. I can't seem to get enough of that spaghetti squash. That was din din.

I baked a sweet potato and had nothing on it for a snack. I remember Jane Fonda said that years ago, "If I want something sweet I have a sweet potato." I laughed at her back then but I am not laughing now...it really did satisfy my sweet craving. Thanks, Jane!

I am plugging along with my sixth novel. I am the most organized this time through and I like it but it also makes it seem more like work but then again...is that a bad thing? I can't win. LOL

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: