Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day two of the no fructose routine...

Well, I did very well during the day and then I went to my son's last tennis match and on the way home I was out in the stix and the only place to stop was a convenience store...ugh...I grabbed a pack of ham lunch meat, and a bag of Lay's potato chips and ... I know, I was ashamed of myself ... a bag of Swedish Fish...AND a french vanilla capuccino from a machine...is there no hope? Well, today is another day and I tossed and turned in the night so there...more proof...I am starting my day with 2 cups of decaf white tea and flat bread spread thinly with peanut butter...I feel good...but the day is young...wish me luck.

4 comments:

Michelle Nelson Beaulieu said...

good luck my friend, may your stomach and your health thank you for it!

Jasmine said...

Lynn, fructose is NOT our friend! Hate the fructose! :) Hugs!

Lynn Barry said...

I AGREE AGREE AGREE...another awesome day...just when I thought I had my act together I didn't understand what sugar and fructose in fruit was doing to me...I do now and wow my tummy really IS thanking me...AMEN...Praise the joy of awareness of the BOD! YES!
Hugs!

Flamenco Mom said...

Oh, the sugar thing...I find myself drawn to it, and yet I now realize what it does to me. How difficult it is to stay away from it--I hear myself complaining all the time that certain foods I used to love are now just too sweet for me. HUGS